Cottagecore is the latest "aesthetic" sweeping social media. Also known as Countrycore or Farmcore, it's a celebration of simpler times and the charms of rural life. If you're wondering how to achieve the Cottagecore decor trend, you'll be pleased to know it's both easy and affordable. All it takes are cozy, comfy furnishings and country-inspired decorative accents.
Traditional skills like foraging, baking, and crafting are key elements of Cottagecore. The trend balances nostalgia for a bygone era with a modern desire to preserve the environment. At Cottagecore's heart is a caring approach; it promotes kindness, sharing, and harmony with nature.
Cottagecore could be described as a blend of vintage, rustic, and whimsical styles. Instead of log cabins, think quaint, tumbledown English cottages with candy-pink roses blooming around the front door. Rather than plaid shirts and faded jeans, imagine wearing a boho floral dress to a summer picnic in a meadow dotted with daisies.
When it comes to Cottagecore home decor sign, you should create a feeling of bringing nature indoors. Layer up these elements to achieve maximum homey vibes:
- An inviting couch dressed with plump throw pillows and soft, woven blankets
- A distressed, white wood bookcase artfully stacked with old novels and recipe books
- A kitchen dresser displaying pottery that's been passed down through generations
- A shelf adorned with rustic pots of trailing foliage and wildflowers in glass bottles
- Vintage-style kitchen signs and nature quote signs hanging in the heart of your home
Since we're all spending more time at home these days, we have the perfect chance to become more in-tune with our surroundings; to slow down, smell the flowers, and be thankful for what we have. The romantic notions and comforting decor of Cottagecore undoubtedly bring peace and joy to our lives.